Friday, February 17, 2012

WE DID IT!


Whelp, it's all over.  I finished my last class, I pretty much completed my first real project and we took the award for best Senior Project in our division.  Not only that, but I got my first night of 8 full hours of sleep since I started this in October AND no looks of crippling disappointment from my family when I walked through the door yesterday. I can safely say that this is easily the happiest I have been in very long time.  I'll post a full update tomorrow about what we did, but for now I am flipping resting.

Have a song I found!


10 comments:

  1. Gratz on the award and sleep! I want to sleep like that. The song did put a skip to my beat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo. So happy for you. Exciting stuff. Go you. Rah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Time for a well-earned break

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice song, and congratulations thats a real accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats man! Bet that 8 hours of sleep was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete